- Hits: 778
Frequently Asked Questions
For Mortgage Selector Services:
Put simply, a mortgage broker is usually a person or company that has a relationship with a large number of different Mortgage Lenders. These Lenders are both banks and non-banks.
Because of these relationships, mortgage brokers can offer a huge variety of home loans to their clients, with the very real prospect of having the perfect loan for each client, no matter the requirements.
It’s the broker's job to evaluate your mortgage needs and work together with you to select the most appropriate mortgage from the hundreds of loans they have on offer.
Mortgage Selector has over 34 different Lenders and 500 different mortgages to choose from.
It's interesting to note that just under half of all mortgages sold in Australia are now done through mortgage brokers.
Why? Three reasons:
- Mortgage brokers have such a big choice of loans on offer, and are licensed to offer relevant advice.
- Brokers can dedicate more time and effort to spend on finding the right loan, because hey, it’s what we do for a living.
- It doesn’t cost a cent!.
Mortgage Brokers offer the following services:
- Initial discussions about your home loan requirements.
- Consultancy over a variety of loans on offer.
- Lodging and completing all application forms.
- Expert guidance through the loan process - from application to settlement.
- Detailed explanation of all associated costs to relevant parties (similar to stamp duty).
- Constant updates and peace of mind through the entire loan process
- Negotiation with the Lender to achieve the best possible deal.
With any property purchase there are legal implications, so it’s a good idea to have an experienced Solicitor or Conveyancer in your corner as a referral throughout the process.
We can put you in touch with a couple of people who have a great reputation throughout the industry. That way, you can have a chat with each and pick one you feel most comfortable with from there.
Just give us a call!